The answer to this week’s trivia question (“This is a view from which UI building?”) is:
As several astute commenters have pointed out, the building served as the original University Hospital from 1897-1929. After the hospital moved to the west side of the Iowa River, the structure was converted to classroom space and renamed East Hall. Finally, in 1981, East Hall was rechristened Seashore Hall, in honor of Carl Seashore, who served as chairman of the Department of Psychology and dean of the Graduate College.
Check back next week for another chance to participate and win!