What system is better with more features the xbox 360 or playstation 3?
Are you stuck with the decision of what system is better? The xbox 360 brings you some of the best multiplayer games online over xbox live. Here are some pros and cons of the xbox 360s bulleted.
- The xbox 360 cost less than the playstation 3.
- The xbox 360 has more decent games that are co op and online rather than the playstation 3.
- The controllers cost less and are wireless.
- The xbox 360 has blue ray abilities.
- Xbox live.
- Downloadable content for featured games
- Download demos and arcade games.
- Great graphics
- RROD Red ring of death happens to many people.
- Xbox live cost and the playstation 3 online don’t.
- The controller isn’t interactive like the playstation 3
- The blue ray player needs to be bought separate and the playstation 3 is built in
- Doesn’t play all the old xbox games
- New games cost 60$
The playstation 3 has many content that’s out there today that allows you to play games online and have the most decent graphics. Also the Blue ray player is a built in the system that allows you to play blue ray movies.
- The system brings you very good graphics
- The playstation 3 can be able to play the playstation 1 and 2 games if it’s backwards compatible.
- Very good titles of games coming out.
- Blue ray DVD drive built in.
- Controllers interactive and wireless.
- The system cost way more than it should and more than the xbox 360..
- Controllers are very expensive.
- New games cost 60$.
- Not as much online content like xbox 360
Now that you seen the pros and cons of each system you should now decide on what system you want to buy. My personal note I would get the x box 360 cause of halo3 and the new gears of war 2.